FitPAWS® Equipment Use Guidelines & Safety
FitPAWS® Equipment Use Guidelines and Safety – PDF Download
- Each Canine patient should have a comprehensive Physical Rehabilitation Examination by their Veterinarian.
- These exercises are general guidelines for therapeutic & conditioning exercises but are not presented as Rehabilitation Protocols.
- The Canine patient’s Rehabilitation Practitioner will create specific Rehabilitation Protocol based upon examination findings.
- Regular monitoring of the exercise program and ongoing progression is necessary to achieve maximum benefit.
- Not all exercises are suitable for every patient; patient ability varies.
- Some exercises require trial and error to achieve desired results.
- Creation of new exercises or new approach to old exercises may be necessary to achieve the optimum outcome.
- Harness your patient for safety & stabilization
- Stabilize Equipment using practitioner legs, hands, against a wall
- Non-skid flooring surface should be used under equipment
- FitPAWS equipment are Tools not Toys