Stretching Can Impact A Dog’s Life!
Sasha Foster, MSPT and Ashley Foster, CPDT have created a Physical Therapy Approach to stretching your dog. A must read for owners of sporting dogs and senior dogs.
A gentle, but consistent, stretching program can truly impact a dog’s life. Authors Sasha and Ashley Foster have applied the latest research on human athletes and stretching to dogs. Learn how to stretch your dog safely and effectively to prevent injuries, maintain joint integrity and improve your dog’s fitness whether he is an elite canine athlete or a lap dog.
- How to read your dog’s body language and behavior while stretching him.
- Stretching your dog in such a way as to not hurt yourself while doing it.
- 20 minute daily maintenance stretching routines.
- Dos and don’ts when stretching, and when you need to consult with a vet.
- Special considerations when stretching older dogs and small/toy dogs.
Over 300 photos and diagrams demonstrate the best way to stretch each major muscle group in great detail. 201 pages.