Intended as a program for canine professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds including veterinarians, canine fitness trainers, rehabilitation professionals, agility/sport dog, working dogs and dog trainers.
- Understand and Develop a warm up routine.
- Understand and develop skills to achieve proper form and technique for canine-specific equipment.
- Incorporate basic and advanced movements for improved proprioception and core stabilizer development.
- Learn to implement foundation behaviors properly to assist in future exercise and program development.
- Discover the advantages of multi-dimensional movement and how to achieve full range of motion in nearly every exercise.
- Explore equipment pairings to increase exercise challenges and to make it fun.
- Teaching techniques to help canine clients use appropriate muscles-group exercises that are challenging for varied fitness levels and goals.
Properly execute movement progressions and regressions from basic exercises to adding equipment.
2017 Dates/ Locations:
- August 7-8, 2017 – Knoxville, TN (in conjunction with the Master Trainer Program) * WORKING SPOTS SOLD OUT. AUDITOR SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE
Upon completion, participants will have the ability to identify proper form and develop safe and useful exercises that incorporate appropriate canine-specific equipment. Great pre-requisite or continuing education for FitPAWS® Master Trainer/CCFT program and as a supplement to those who are participating or who have completed one of the Canine Rehabilitation Programs.
Netherlands and UK – MUST CALL 800-752-2255 to RESERVE Your SPOT or
$550 – Working Spot (10 available each date)
Working Spot = Hands On With Dog
(Bring Your Own or Request One)
$275 – Auditor Spot (20 available – each date)
*If you are a CCFT or Master Trainer Graduate, apply coupon code at time of checkout for discount.
Bobbie Lyons, CCFT, MTI, CERT CF
For those that already have your CCFT or FP-MT certification; Certificates of Completion will be provided to designate you as a Canine Fitness Equipment Expert.