• 6 – 12” Cones, 3 Height Adjustments
• 3 Collapsible, Interlocking Jumping Rails
• 2”, 5”, 8” are the hole settings.
• Lightweight for On-The-Go Portability
• Some Rail Assembly Required (Space Saving)
CanineGym® Training Cards
• Detailed Exercise Cards
• Make Training Simple, Convenient and Fun
• CanineGym® Membership Details Included
Core Concepts of Agility
Get Fit. Play Fit. Stay Fit. Looking for an activity that encompasses many aspects of physical and mental fitness for you and your dog?
Agility helps develop a stronger bond, confidence and self-awareness for dogs of any age or breed. Mix and match to create new mental challenges and incorporate exercises that strengthen hind limbs, front limbs and core. Practicing 3–5 times a week is recommended to improve body awareness, gait movement, and teaching collected balance.