- This event has passed.
FitPAWS Master Trainer (UK)
December 1, 2015 @ 9:00 am - December 3, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Want to become a FitPAWS Master Trainer? well join us on the 1-3 December 2015
FitPAWS are excited to offer the International FitPAWS Master Trainer Program. FitPAWS Master Trainer Program is for those interested in taking their canine conditioning and fitness coaching skills to the highest level.
Improve your knowledge of proper exercise form and learn how to develop a canine fitness program that will enable you to create optimum performance for you clients using science based, force free training methods and canine-specific conditioning equipment, including FitPAWS and Dog Tread.
FitPAWS Master Trainer Program as is Assessment- Based Certificate Program. To become certified as a FitPAWS Master Trainer please see requirements below.
FitPAWS Master Trainer Program prepares for proficiency in the following areas:
- Canine Exercise Anatomy (assessment)
- Fitness Assessments
- Correct Canine Fitness Exercise Form (technique)
- Proper Technique, Position & Creative Encouragement
- Correlation of Form & Function
- When & Why to Refer to Professionals.
- Canine Behavior Modification through Exercise (behavior)
- Positive Reinforcement Encouraging Behavioral Transition
- Client & Canine Interactions
- Develop Specific Canine Exercise Programs (program design)
- Canine Life Stages & Special Canine Populations
- Target Specific Body Areas, Muscle Groups & Injury Prevention
- Exercise Progessions & Variables
- Advanced Canine Performance & Working/ Hunting Dogs
- Canine Equipment Guidelines (equipment)
- Proper use & safety
- Equipment use & choice
- Canine Specific Equipment vs Human Equipment
- Canine Fitness Business Development (business)
- Marketing tools & Programs
- Best Practices for Canine Fitness Programs
Requirements to Become a FitPAWS Master Trainer:
To be certified as a FitPAWS Master Trainer and receive our Assessment-Based Certificate of Attainment participants must complete the following requirements:
Course participation & completion
Course material test
3 case studies within 3 months of course completion
To reserve a space please contact FitPAWS on Tel – 800.752.2255 or email – email@example.com