The FitPAWS® Egg is perfect for advanced canine athletes or dogs that need a little bit more of a challenge.
The FitPAWS Egg has a greater balance challenge, compared to the FitPAWS® Peanut because of its uneven shape which will shift in multi-directions for advanced body awareness and core strength training. Once your dog is on top, your dog’s body will automatically react to the shifting movements, which causes his stabilizer and core muscles to engage and strengthen.
The FitPAWS Egg comes in two sizes; a larger 85cm size and a smaller 65cm size.
For small dogs and puppies, the FitPAWS® Mini Egg is a perfect option.
The benefits you see will be the same as the FitPAWS Peanut:
- Increased trunk and core strength
- Stablization of weak areas
- Improved balance and proprioception (body awareness)
- Improved reaction and control
- Increased range of motion in joints and elogation of the muscles
- And, of course, a chance to strengthen your bond with your dog through interactive positive training
Up for the Challenge?
Then, have fun getting your dog fit on the FitPAWS® Egg!!
Do you have an Egg?
What differences have you seen in your dog’s core strength? How has your canine learned to handle the new challenges?
Share your Egg stories on our Facebook page